Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Snake Avoidance: Week 5: Day 1

Week 5 Day 1
Jennie and Lexi
You Can't Catch Me
Cat with movement

Hi , here is Catch me if you can and a few clips of introducing the cat with movement. It was like Hollywood special effects. I had my husband l yell out "go on" in the last clip which is what we do when the cats come around the yard. Is she still staring too long -she is disengaging and I am watching her body for arousal ?
Continue on this path? I wish I could come up with a way to do this on my own -lol -relying on others slows my productivity way down (thank you hubby) . Do you think seeking out real cats is an idea -althou there are less now that it is colder .




That game is exhausting :) But it is really fun. I finally did get some video of Josh and Parker. Processing it now.

That was very well done with the cat !!!! And she is really figuring it out.

Any suggestions so I can play this on my own ? I do not think i can handle moving the fake cat and watching lexi at the same time. My friend will help me tomorrow but do you think seeking out real cats is an idea

and yes it is a fun game . I remember the first time playing and I let her keep the tug , when i ran away she just stood there but now she will chase me NOT as vigorously as when i have it but she will come with me now.


I suppose you could rig a pulley system, but that's a lot of work. I really do think it's time for real cats, although this week is more about recall then cats :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are wonderful things!