Saturday, December 13, 2014

Snake Avoidance: Week 2: Day 3

Week 2: Scent Games
Day 1:  The Shell Game
Day 2:  Muffin Tin
Day 3:  Show Me
Day 4:  Which Hand, Lights Out, What a Klutz
Day 5:  Back Up, It's Dangerous
Day 6:  Look Away, Walk Away


Show Me (Can I Tell You Something?)
Mary Ann and Deacon

Today we worked on Game 3 "Can I Tell You Something" up through step 4. I stopped before the next step of running back with him to my friend (mainly because I forgot that part of the game). I also think I mixed up the sequence, having him come back to me and offer a sit before offering my hand for the nose touch. When we try it again, I'll reverse that.





That was nice as usual. Deacon got a little confused a few times, I think because sometimes you were asking for the sit and other times not. Just be consistent :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are wonderful things!