Saturday, December 20, 2014

Snake Avoidance: Week 3: Revisited

eeek its a mouse and go over there revisited

loved loved loved the cat sounds with the "mice' she stared at my computer for about 20 seconds and was not interested in playing , so to kick start her I placed the treat in my hand (earlier step in the games you gave) I thought it went well .

Also shown is the targeting game with control
So since we have a few days with no games where do you suggest I focus on ?
I continue my quest to decrease distance with the cat
I have not done a heck of a lot with scent




Well, I just discovered that cat sounds do not affect my dogs !!! Not even the semi-permanent boarder who is here more than he is home.

Loved the go over there. Lexi was really cute watching the computer, but once you got her attention on the game she stayed. I didn't even noticed any glances at the source of the cat sounds.

So, here's what I want you to do before next weeks first game. Put the fake cat in various parts of your training space where you were doing the go over there. Put it on a tree limb, on the teeter, everywhere. Work Lexi at go over there, away and leave it with that fake cat.

Don't worry about distance at this point, let's go for just duration in Lexi's space.




ooops should have had WARNING !!!!!

do you mean duration as in the cat just hangs out and i play the games ?
ON LEASH ???


FAKE cat for now :)

Yes, you could do on leash, but eventually off leash. I think she's ready.



OMG YOU HAVE MORE FAITH THAN ME -OFF LEASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (EVEN IF IT IS A FAKE CAT)

should i be charging my remote control car -is that soon ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are wonderful things!