Jennifer, to help out, break it down into manageable pieces. SO..
1-2-3, you could do a lateral send (from the startline) with dog on your right, and do a rear cross at 3 to 4 which would put the dog on your left!
Another rear cross between 6 and 7 to put the dog on your right side again to 8. The dog would stay on my right in the weaves and then I would probably keep the dog on my right side through the end. From the tunnel, I would try to get myself up to 12 so I could do a send to 13 to show them that it is a bit of a push away from me and then run out :)
Another option would be to do a lateral send 1 and 2 and do a front cross to 3 (A bit different angle on the front cross than we have currently worked, but that is ok. And another front cross between 6 and 7. For those of you that can get ahead of your dogs.
So break it down in your head and only look at 3 obstacles at a time, that helps!
1-2-3, you could do a lateral send (from the startline) with dog on your right, and do a rear cross at 3 to 4 which would put the dog on your left!
Another rear cross between 6 and 7 to put the dog on your right side again to 8. The dog would stay on my right in the weaves and then I would probably keep the dog on my right side through the end. From the tunnel, I would try to get myself up to 12 so I could do a send to 13 to show them that it is a bit of a push away from me and then run out :)
Another option would be to do a lateral send 1 and 2 and do a front cross to 3 (A bit different angle on the front cross than we have currently worked, but that is ok. And another front cross between 6 and 7. For those of you that can get ahead of your dogs.
So break it down in your head and only look at 3 obstacles at a time, that helps!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are wonderful things!