K9 Conditioning
Ideally, the cavellettis should never be set above the dogs hock. Start with them about 1 1/2 times the length of the body - from head to tail. Begin here - and you may need to adjust them. I would start with 5 or 6 if possible.
Lily from base of neck to base of tail : 24"
Crawling Under
To crawl under - bring the height up to the shoulder level and start with that. I typically space them about 3/4 body length to start to crawl under. The crawling under is awesome for quadriceps strength and their back strength.
Lilys height at the withers: 25"
Lily from base of neck to base of tail : 24"
Crawling Under
To crawl under - bring the height up to the shoulder level and start with that. I typically space them about 3/4 body length to start to crawl under. The crawling under is awesome for quadriceps strength and their back strength.
Lilys height at the withers: 25"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are wonderful things!