Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Problem Solving with Mazes and Labyrinths


I have been gifted with 2 plastic x-pens, bringing my total to 3.  How to utilize 3 x-pens?

Lily has never walked a Labyrinth (TTouch) or figured out a Maze.  So I have decided to teach her.

Mazes 1 and 2 are obvious.  They will teach her the concept of entering at one point and exiting at another.  We started with Maze 1 and then added the additional side of Maze 2.  Then, just because of the furniture in the room, the coffee table and sofa added one more "alley".






Obviously you don't need a whole lot of room to set up these simple mazes!  And, holding the Flip in one hand while standing on a footstool prevents me from giving Lily any help, with the exception of talking to her and encouraging her to continue going through.

Nothing serious here.  Just fun together.  Unfortunately, I think sometimes that guests in my home also feel as though they are navigating a similar maze through all the training things in each room.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are wonderful things!