BEFORE: (2/16/15)
Left Front
Right Front
Left Rear
Right Rear
I dremeled Lily's nails for the first time on Saturday following DoberDawn's .pdf file. 3 seconds on each nail, all nails and then went back to the beginning and repeated. She recommends this method done every four days.
It is easiest for me to do this with Lily on a mat on the bed. I will attempt to video the process on Wed. I feel comfortable with these instructions. She illustrates with photos AND diagrams. I welcome input but only as it relates to these instructions…..unless you can recognize something I am doing that is grossly wrong or harmful to Lily. IOW, I am most comfortable following a single resource.
Left Front
Right Front
Left Rear
Right Rear
I dremeled Lily's nails for the first time on Saturday following DoberDawn's .pdf file. 3 seconds on each nail, all nails and then went back to the beginning and repeated. She recommends this method done every four days.
It is easiest for me to do this with Lily on a mat on the bed. I will attempt to video the process on Wed. I feel comfortable with these instructions. She illustrates with photos AND diagrams. I welcome input but only as it relates to these instructions…..unless you can recognize something I am doing that is grossly wrong or harmful to Lily. IOW, I am most comfortable following a single resource.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are wonderful things!