This quick little movie is actually a training video, showing the steps in teaching the final desired behavior.
Lily already knows both Tuck, Side and Change before putting the chain together.
First, teaching Lily to swing from Tuck (Heel) position to Side position. Initially I take a step, stop, and cue her to swing to the other side.
Then have her swing while I am slowly moving.
Next I add a handsignal.
And finally, add the Back Cross (Change) into the mix, to show that she can be cued to either circle the handler or move either in front or behind. On cue.
Lily already knows both Tuck, Side and Change before putting the chain together.
First, teaching Lily to swing from Tuck (Heel) position to Side position. Initially I take a step, stop, and cue her to swing to the other side.
Then have her swing while I am slowly moving.
Next I add a handsignal.
And finally, add the Back Cross (Change) into the mix, to show that she can be cued to either circle the handler or move either in front or behind. On cue.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are wonderful things!