Sunday, April 10, 2011

Relax: Level 2 beginning Step 2

Is Lily relaxed?  Are the "strings cut"?  Is she ready to drop off to sleep?  Not yet.

But we are "assuming the position" and building duration.  Initially, I captured this behavior.  Here I have been marking the behavior with "Yes" before introducing the clicker because we have moved to a new location.

In this first Flip, we have been training Sit Level 6 (tucking backwards between my legs under the piano bench and then under the chair).  Right after releasing from that behavior I cued the Settle.



Then we move to the dining room for some more Step 1 Settle on cue.  When she lifts her head I begin C&L again.



Introducing Step 2 in this location.  First just a gentle "Good girl!" and some tactile.  Then I send her around the table a few times before cueing Settle again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are wonderful things!