Saturday, June 26, 2010

Using RETRIEVE to teach self control


CRITERIA: Pick up from floor and hold quietly in her mouth until clicked to release (approx. 30 seconds)



Turkey Log Retrieve
(no teeth marks)




Sweet Potato Retrieve
(no teeth marks)




Orange Retrieve
(teeth marks, but didn't break surface)



Hot Dog Retrieve
(no teeth marks, but not ready to remove the wrapper)






1 comment:

  1. YEAH! You go girl! LOVE THIS!!!!! This takes a LOT of self control and I didn't even see any drool! You are setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us and I LOVE IT! I would love to see the video of this, he body language knowing she can't eat it but is to bring it, was she excited and bouncy or more subdued? Just curious about how this much self control looks in her whole body. Congratulations I think this is a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are wonderful things!